Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Sweet Valentines

I had to offer my first ever re-shoot for a session..... I just couldn't get the children to look at the camera or stay by the backdrop or stop moving even for a second. The father was gone so it was just the mother and she was really busy so couldn't help much.... and my heart sank when I ended the session with nothing.
Well, fortunately the children were available for a second try, a week later, and their parents were both home this time so their dad could help out.
The second try was a completely different experience and I got a LOT of keepers. Schwew!

I am the mom and the children are mine :)


My sweet valentines.







2 comments:

lroah said...

I lOVE!!!!Good chatting with you on ILP the other day.

Glenda Christina said...

Sooo sweet! Love em!