Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

My new website is up and running! I am so much more happy with it, and I know it will be much better for clients, as well. The photos are nice and big so you can getter better idea of what my work really looks like. And the biggest improvement is the addition to a client proofing area and shopping cart! That means that after a session you can view your proofs on my site, add the ones you like to your 'favorites' and go to the shopping cart to pick your sizes/quantities....and voila!
Please check it out!
One downfall is that if your monitor is totally square you may see the thumbnails for my gallery images getting squished into the jukebox and shopping cart buttons. If that happens, just let the slideshow run through them since you may have trouble clicking on them individually. For most, though, it works great!

www.SoulReflectionPhotography.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Beautfiul, fun site!