Sunday, August 26, 2007

My take on the tutu trend....

I took Libby for a very short photo session this evening. I wanted to get some of her in her tutu and new rainboots. We had exactly 45 minutes to go wherever I was going to take the photos and get back to the house...so this was fast. She is such a ham :) We had fun. We only made it to two locations, but since they were on opposite ends of town, that's pretty good!

I'd like to get at least one of them printed big for the house...don't tell Chris.

I'm going to load the whole shoot onto my proofing site and give the link here in case you'd like to see them all. I'll do that tomorrow. For now, here are a bunch of my favorites.














4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the color, spunk and sass! Funky and cute. See, a second comment from a stalker!

Reb said...

yay!!!! I'm so excited I have a stalker!!!!!!!! These are my favorite photos of Libby...I want to get one big for the house :) ...err, I mean to show clients the products available to them....right, that's it.

Sue said...

I have seen these on ILP and just love them.
They just scream FUN!

lroah said...

Love these!!!! Especially #8. How are you?